Find a Physician
COVID-19 Resources for physicians (Last updated: July 31, 2020)We have collected helpful resources for physicians to reference during the COVID-19 pandemic. Check back often for updates. See more information and resources for physicians during COVID-19
To do our part to keep Albertans safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, the team at CPSA is working remotely until further notice. If you need assistance, we are still available via phone and email during normal business hours.
- Our Competence and Assessment Program Advisory Committees are looking for new physician members. Get your application in by Oct. 2! (9/11/2020)
- Be engaged in CPSA’s Council Election (9/11/2020)
- Calgary surgeon cooperates with CPSA and admits to unprofessional conduct (9/9/2020)
- September 10 & 11 Council Agenda now available (9/2/2020)
- APL Bulletin: Discontinue using APTIMA® Multitest or Unisex Swabs for COVID-19 testing (9/2/2020)
- Edmonton family physician sanctioned for boundary violations (9/1/2020)
- Upcoming CPSA Hearing for Dr. David Odugbemi postponed (8/27/2020)
The College consults with physicians, government, healthcare organizations and other interested parties on draft new and amended standards of practice and other key documents before approval by Council.